Thursday, November 8, 2012

My creative space: willow pattern

 Today in my creative space I've been printing up a storm.  I just got a whole lot of lovely sturdy linen cheaply because it was a bit water damaged and I've been trying out some blue ink on it. 

The colours reminded me of willow pattern.

 I'll probably sew it up into some more pouches - I've been thinking about making myself a screen printed obi-style belt too - using the same pattern you can see in these photos.

Joining in today with "My Creative Space" over here.

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. I love it. I think willow never goes out of fashion and you have done a beautiful interpretation - so delicate and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fantastic. I love the blue. The print would make a wonderful tablecloth. Or anything, really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Em !! :)
    The blue is very fresh and summery.
    I hope u have a fab weekend

    ReplyDelete