Sunday, August 5, 2012

Auckland Art and Craft Fair

It was the wonderful Auckland Art and Craft Fair last Saturday and it was a great, busy day.  I had a few new things at my Millicent Crow stall:
Dots on sticks brooches

 My new cake stand, covered with feathers
  Pouches, pouches, pouches

 And my new zine
 Mr. Millicent Crow was an excellent market buddy
It went so fast that I didn't get much of a chance to look at the other stalls, but I've been having fun looking at all the photos on the Auckland Art and Craft Fair Facebook page.   It was lovely to meet one of my blog readers - hi Sarah! and lots of other crafty folk.  Afterwards Mr. Millicent Crow and I contemplated going ice skating at the ice rink in Aotea Square, tried on silly hats in Smith & Caugheys and treated ourselves to a coffee at the Mezze Bar. 
Beautiful lamp shades at the Mezze Bar

Thanks Jess and Kylie for organising it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily, hope you had lots of sales, your stall looks great and Mr. MC looks very stylish wearing his fab brooch......
    Hope you enjoyed the weekend,

    CLaire :}

    ReplyDelete