Thursday, May 10, 2012

My creative space: reunited

Thankfully my sewing machine survived its accident - I picked it up from the repairers last week with a warning: "It's a very good machine...as long as you don't go dropping it again!"  Today was the first day I've had a chance to use it since, and I whipped up a little zippered pouch to test it out:
 I used one of my screen printed fabric patches to decorate the outside - I've got a whole lot of these that I made before I started strengthening them with interfacing...this might be a good way to use them up. 
 I'm getting a bit of a collection!  They are quite addictive to make. 
Joining in today with "Our creative spaces" at its brand new home here.  Hope you're having a lovely Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Glorious! Im so glad to hear your lil machine is back in action. the pouches look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous... love the rough edge look too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pouches! So glad your machine is up and running again... no more dropping, huh? ;)
    I think the feather print is my fave, especially paired with the red and black.

    ReplyDelete