Monday, August 15, 2011

Secret memory

My camera has a little internal memory that only holds about 10 photos. Seeing as I only use it when I forget to put the memory card in, the photos that end up in there seem like a bit of a mystery, like a secret memory. Here's what I found in there today:


This one is a building covered in scaffolding and wrapped in plastic. But I like the way it looks like a mountain range!

I guess it's a bit like finding a roll of film you've forgotten to get developed. I've got one of those, that's been sitting around for AGES, I'll have to see what mysterious photos turn up there!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! How cool, I miss that kind of anticipation you get when you develop a roll of film with no idea whatsoever of what is in it... Maybe I should find out if our digital camera has a "secret" memory too.

    ReplyDelete