Thursday, August 4, 2011

My creative space

My creative space this week is full of owls, owls, owls.

These little ones, screenprinted on calico, are going to become brooches, a bit like these feathers. I've had a bit of a brooch production line going on lately, I must line up some movies to watch or some podcasts to listen to while I handsew on all those backs!
I've also got some bigger owls, these ones are screenprinted on calico grocery bags.

Stacked up together they kind of remind me of Matryoshka dolls.

What have you been making?

To see other people's creative spaces pop on over to the "our creative spaces" blog.

Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. I love your owl - he looks very wise. I've just been bitten by the screen printing bug - so many ideas but so little time :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice prints! Love the tote :) /Limar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!

    http://amoronia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! i sooooooooo want screen printing equipment!

    ReplyDelete