Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Huia patches on Felt and bits and pieces

I made a whole lot of my huia patches the other day, and I've listed some of them in my Felt shop. They're screenprinted this time, rather than gocco printed - I've been finding screenprinting a bit less hit or miss than using the gocco on fabric. This is part of my fundraiser for Christchurch, with all proceeds from my Felt shop this month going to the Red Cross earthquake appeal.

Ms R.W. Scissors has kindly compiled a list of a whole lot of fundraisers for Christchurch, including some crafty folk, which you can find here.

Oh and look at this gorgeous Bird in a Bunny Suit card I got at Kraftbomb! We did a card swap...
What a sweetie.

2 comments:

  1. Ms Crow, I love my Huia patches and wear them with pride. Thank you

    ReplyDelete