Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Extra Curricular


I just got hold of a copy of issue 2 of Extra Curricular magazine. It's got a stylish layout, interesting interviews and nice rounded corners. But I think the thing I like most about this magazine is the idea behind it. It's all about people who do creative things in their spare time, balancing their creative endeavours with the demands of jobs, families, that kind of thing. And I think it's nice to have that acknowledged & validated, that creative work does often have to fit around other parts of your life, but that there are lots of people doing amazing things when they've come home from the office, finished that essay, done the grocery shopping, etc. I recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily - I really enjoy reading your blog as you find very interesting things to include in it. It looks as though you and Mr Millicent Crow had a wonderful time dressing up. I love the photos of you in the green dress and the sailor suits.

    ReplyDelete